Are you looking for a speaker for your next event, conference, or training that can connect with your audience and add value to your group?
Lorinda Buckingham speaks to diverse audiences on topics related to Empowerment, Transformation, Faith, and Leadership. Lorinda’s messages are customized to your needs and requirements our your group. She has empowered audiences on how to overcome self-limiting beliefs, fear, and doubts to get unstuck in disappointing situations. Lorinda has trained professional teams on how to become more effective in the workplace, how to connect with their teams, and how to increase their sales & productivity.
Lorinda’s clients have said that she is “inspiring” and “thought-provoking”. Audiences have raved at Lorinda’s ability to “relate” and “connect” to the concerns of her team.
Contact us today to Book Lorinda for your next event. Please feel free to CLICK HERE & DOWNLOAD LORINDA BUCKINGHAM SPEAKER PACKET.
Please feel free to take this One Sheet Summary to your Human Resources, Group Event Leader, Or Event Planner so that they can have a summary of what services I can provide to them. If you want to book your event or get more information, complete our Contact Us form and our office will respond within 24-48 hours or call 678-810-6852.
Lorinda offers customized presentations to fit your individual or team’s needs. So you will get the best speaking topic and package for your team that is available. Our speaking topics can also principles from the John Maxwell Team, which is the #1 Leadership training organization in the world.
Some of the awesome topics available, but surely not limited to are:
- The Modern Executive: Success Principles for contemporary leaders to create, transform, and grow in their lifestyle, career, or business. This is ideal for anyone from millennial audiences to seasoned generations how to overcome self-limiting beliefs to achieve work home success and more!
- Everyone Communicate, Few Connect: In this training, participants will learn such things such as how to connect with others, how to build the “right” rapport for sales and community outreach, improve relationships with significant others, and how to use connection principles to grow a business or non-profit.
- 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: This classic flagship John Maxwell lesson helps participants discover simple and easy to learn foundation principles in leadership that every individual, business, and non-profit should have.
- Put Your Dreams To The Test: This training is ideal for those who are looking to achieve their dreams and goals but may not know how to do so. In this lesson, we will ask key questions that will help participants discover their dream and how to achieve them.
- Leadership Gold: This training is ideal for persons who are looking to improve their leadership with teams and groups. Whether it is a business or a non-profit, leadership is an ongoing process. This lesson contains priceless gems of leadership do’s and don’ts to help any organization flourish to the next level.
- Becoming A Person Of Influence: In this program, participants learn how to increase their influence with those that are around them, their peers, and in their community. Participants learn how to leverage their relationships and how to add value to others. Ideal for those seeking upward mobility or high potential employees.
- and more!
These topics and many more can be share in various ways. Below is a short list of ways that Lorinda can bring these messages to your team, but not limited to:
- “Lunch and Learn” Leadership Training (leadership lessons during lunch hour)
- On-site Mastermind Group Leadership Training
- Speaker For Your Corporate, School, or Non-Profit event
- Half day and full day Workshop or Seminar
- In-house Corporate Training
- Retreat & Conference Speaker
- Break-Out Session Speaker
- and much more!
GET STARTED NOW! BOOK YOUR EVENT TODAY!
COMPLETE THE BELOW INQUIRY CONTACT FORM TO START YOUR CONSULTATION
What People Are Saying About My Leadership Training
“Lorinda is a very passionate, funny, charismatic and intentional orator! She has the ability to totally engage her audience and provide down-to-earth and practical knowledge. Because of her compassion for people, she is most concerned about helping others seeing their lives changed for the better.”
~L. Franklin, M.A., LLP, Detroit, Michigan
“I found Lorinda to be both engaging and inspirational with her presentation both in terms of style and substance. I would highly recommend her to any group seeking ways to bring about positive change in both personal and professional life. Lorinda gets an A in my book!”
~ Dr. A. Ogbuehi, Clayton State University, Morrow, Georgia
“As a retired principal, I was impressed with her work ethic as she “raised the bar” on the expectations and educational successes of our students. Her outstanding strengths include integrity, leadership, credibility, and positive attitude. Mrs. Buckingham leadership program would be a tremendous asset to any organization”.
~ V. Johnson, Ed. D, Executive Director Flat Rock E.S.T.E.A.M, Fayetteville, Georgia
“My experience was phenomenal! I looked forward to the group discussion every week. I was inspired to get organized and take action with moving forward with my dreams and goals. It was a true blessing to be apart of amazing people during the group calls; whereby, people shared intimate experiences which were uplifting and inspiring.”
~ C. Richmond, Licensed Speech Pathologist, Washington D.C