This web page represents a legal document that serves as our Permissions Policy and it governs the legal terms of our website, https://lorindabuckingham.com, sub-domains, and any associated web-based and mobile applications (collectively, “Website”), as owned and operated by Modern Empowerment, LLC.
With the exception of “guest posts” written by others (see the bottom of this page), Modern Empowerment, LLC own the content on this Web site. It is copyrighted in Modern Empowerment, LLC name. Modern Empowerment, LLC want to provide the appropriate balance between getting its content widely distributed while at the same time protecting Modern Empowerment, LLC intellectual property rights.
Without Our Permission
You are free to do the following without Modern Empowerment permission:
- Link to https://lorindabuckingham.com site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 125 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 25 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication less than 125 words (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2015-2017, Lorinda Buckingham by Modern Empowerment, LLC. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.LorindaBuckingham.com.”
Not Without Our Permission
You must have express written consent of Modern Empowerment, LLC to do any of the following:
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- Use this content for additional media, radio, television, movie, videos, or any digital production
- Use this content in any manner that would violate the law, considered unethical, or would be harmful to others.
- Use this content in any manner not in line with Modern Empowerment’s operation agreement, mission statement, vision statement, values, ethical standards, and morals, etc.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
Modern Empowerment, LLC do not permit the re-posting of my posts in their entirety. This is because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so Modern Empowerment, LLC risk getting penalized for granting permission.
In addition, Modern Empowerment, LLC don’t allow the translation and publication of its work in other languages. Modern Empowerment, LLC simply don’t have the resources to validate the quality of the work.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. We cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
If you have some use for our content that is not covered here, please email us.